We always need specialist support for the conversion of Sea Punk One and in the various working groups of the association. Here you will find a list of all our current special requests for helpers. If you can help us with these tasks, please write to us here!
At the interface between events and public relations, the fundraising department coordinates both classic fundraising tasks and exciting campaigns with the aim of financing our civilian sea rescue missions. Whether large mailings to our donors, the coordination of fundraising campaigns or the support of our sustaining members: every donation and every new supporter ensures that we can continue to be active in the Mediterranean. Specifically, the following tasks are on the agenda:
- Strategic planning and development of fundraising activities and their implementation to attract new and permanent donors
- Attracting corporate and major donors and institutions
- Coordination of donations in kind for ship equipment
- Building a dynamic fundraising team
- Evaluation and analysis of fundraising measures
- Maintaining contact and processing inquiries by e-mail and telephone to Sea Punks donors
- Donation accounting, incl. Support for donation portals
If you would like to spend a few hours of your free time each week writing emails, texts or exchanging creative ideas, we look forward to receiving your email!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Support
Nautical Engineer || Yachtmaster Coastal
We need your support on the bridge to renew the registration of our SP1. Please get in touch and help us take this last important step before we can go to the Mediterranean.
Preparations are already in full swing and well documented. You receive a handover from our captain, who has to go on a mission earlier than expected.
Ideally, you should:
- have time from mid-July
- have a nautical patent or Yachtmaster Coastal
- Mission experience desirable, but not essential
We are located in the shipyard in north-east Germany and look forward to your support.
Write to us at email@example.com, subject: Bridge
We urgently need support on the machine! We have just started the conversion work on our new ship, but we still urgently need professional support!
This is coming up:
- Operate ship
- Carry out regular maintenance
- Carry out repairs
If you are a ship mechanic or ship operation technician and have the time and inclination to support the good cause together with a bunch of great people, get in touch with us here.
IT specialists for communication and camera system support
We urgently need communication and camera system support on our cutter!
The following is pending:
- Design and installation of a new camera system including video recording
- Connection to satellite internet
- Setting up and managing the computers (currently 3 laptops) on board
It would be great if you could be enthusiastic about the project in the longer term, as maintenance work is regularly required and it is an advantage if you already know the system and can support it remotely from home if necessary.
Just your thing?
Then write to us here!